"According to the FBI, there have been 129 confirmed white Christian terrorists in the last 20 years. That includes Timothy McVae, the uni-bomber, the Atlanta Olympics bomber and dozens of family planning centers and abortion clinics. Muslims? 19. Which would make white people the most likely demographic to commit a terrorist attack. So watch your mouth before you call me a terrorist or I’ll knock your fucking teeth out.”
best thing i learned working with and learning about kids: when they do shit like this, especially to something they themselves use and enjoy, leave it there for as long as possible. let them return to the fun thing over and over again so that it sinks in that the thing they did was wrong, they ruined something, and now they can’t have fun because of it and they should never do it again. it teaches them consequence of action and cautiousness.
i did this with a 3-year-old kid i babysat who filled his playstation with peanut butter before i got there, just every time he went back to it and asked why it’s not working, i opened it and pointed to the peanut butter stains and said “you did that” and he says “yeah”, “will it work like that?” “…no”, and when he got it and promised to never put anything but games into a game machine again, his parents bought another and he kept his promise. it works, even at that age.
this was a long and unnecessary rant but so many times i’ve seen parents IMMEDIATELY replace their kids’ toys/electronics that they destroy over and over again and i’m just like NO THEY’RE NOT LEARNING ANYTHING THAT WAY
they also don’t learn from being thrown into fires
yeah but they’re quieter that way
I just got a package from my sister and its a crossbow that shoots bolts which is cool but I put it together anD IT FIRES THEM AT ABOUT 800 FPS I COULD HAVE KILLED MY ROOMMATE I ALMOST SHOT IT AT HIM BUT I HIT A METAL CHAIR THAT THE BOLT WENT THROUGH
I took the metal tip off so its just a plastic bolt
aND ITS STILL PRETTY DEADLY
Where did your sister acquire this.
On my tombstone, Stevie Wilson a vain neurotic artist. Be confident ladies, and be kind to each other
a compilation of similar lyrics in fall out boy songs
- when i say my pants are ripped i’m not trying to hint i’m fat. i literally am trying to say my pants have a fucking hole in them because capitalism is selling me lame poor quality pants.
- when i say i gained a few pounds i’m not trying to hint i’m fat. i am literally just saying my body mass got bigger
- when i say i don’t wanna finish my lunch i’m not trying to hint i’m fat. i am literally not fucking hungry anymore.
- when i say i wanna start exercising i’m not trying to hint i’m fat. i literally wanna exercise because it’s healthy and fun.
- when i say i don’t wanna wear the thing i’m not trying to hint i’m fat. i just really don’t like the thing
i don’t need comforting speeches five times a day because i literally have no problem with my body. like i can’t even say i’m not hungry without someone attacking me with ‘oh as if you’re fat!!' scream. not everything i say or do is influenced by world's beauty standards so leave me the fuck alone and go eat a muffin or something!!
im such a sarcastic bitch it’s beautiful